Sunday 28 June 2015

FESTIVAL OF DENIM WITH NEW LOOK

I am not huge fan of shopping but putting together a few wish lists and seeing what goes with what has really got me in the summer shopping swing of things. Not to mention I am going on my jolly's in 3 weeks and I have pretty much got nothing really to wear and I totally inhaled a good 4 burgers this week.

This is my summer inspiration. I am a HUGE fan of denim, especially double denim. I just can't shake that look. Double Denim, Don't Care.





1/ I love a good crochet white number. Easy to slip on, dress up or dress down. 2/ My love for these sandals is unreal. I already have the ones with the covered toe and are so comfy. 3/ You NEED a hat. Protect those scalps and keep the sunstroke away. 4/ Every girl needs a pair of dungarees.





 5/ This kimono is just beautiful. Pop on over some shorts/jeans or even a bikini. 6/ Everyone needs a 'fannypack'. Keeps those valuables safe around your waist with this little number. 7/ Get that statement swag with this delight. 8/ My love for crochet is never-ending. Dress up a plain pair of denim shirts. Perfect with a plain white tee.

Then all you gotta do is accessorie with a pair of sunnies and a delicate flower crown and lifes a good'un.



SUNGLASSES // NEW LOOK - £4.99 - FLOWER CHAIN // NEW LOOK - £5.99

What are your festival must haves this summer? 

X



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© THE TEA BEE | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig