Tuesday 9 June 2015

TEA LADY SUMMER WISH LIST WITH BODEN

The sun is shining here in smoggy land and I think I need a new tea lady wardrobe.

I have teamed up with Boden to show you my ultimate favourites this summer.






1/2/3/4

Their prints really are the bees knees and I need all of them.
I am never really one to get my pins out, but they have been making a little appearance in the past few weeks and I am loving it.




5/6/7/8

I also go on my holiday next month so you never know you may see a few little outfit posts showing off my Boden buys.

What is your go to summer look? Pop a link in the comments of your favourite brands. I would love to take a nose around my tea bees x



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© THE TEA BEE | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig