Monday 24 August 2015

CHANNEL 4 - SUNDAY BRUNCH




You may or may not of heard, but last weekend I headed down to the big smoke to make my Tea Lady TV debut. 

I got to meet my two Sunday loves Tim & Simon - "Cheers Tim. Cheers Simon" it really has made my life.

I was invited down by Channel 4 to appear on Sunday Brunch with some delish cakes and yummy teas.


Off I went into hair and make up. Tamara waved her magic wand and transformed me from a beast to a beauty.


I was lucky enough to meet the lovely Alex Brooker from The Last Leg - top left.

Tamara transformed us all to be screen worthy - top right.

Rebecca Seal - bottom left - is one of my all time favourites from Sunday Brunch and she was a blooming treat. We chatted Gin cocktails, Boden and she may have seen my recent Twitter search history of Mr Bean nude. Don't ask!

Charliiieeeeee - bottom right - was the food producer for the entire show. I was lucky enough to meet her the first time I popped down to Princess Studios for my meet and greet earlier in the year. 



And we can't forget Steve Jones! What a super Sunday Brunch line up if I do say so my self.

What more could you ask for? Maybe a grumble of pugs? They got my rider then. Jokes. 


I got to spend my day rolling around with these little beauties. I was not complaining one bit.


Meet Bruce the Frenchie. He has been a poorly little man and has just recovered a heart operation. #haveaheartforbruce. Give him a tweet @frenchiebruce and show him some love.

How beautiful is my Batwing Dress* by Boden? It made me feel a million dollars and you can check out their new collection online now.

And I can't forget 'them' shoes! The Isabel Bow Point* shoes were to die for.


I had the best weekend ever and hope I did Teesside proud. UTB and all that. You can take the girl out of Boro.... X
Share:

4 comments

  1. Oh I am so bloody proud of you! So excited for what's in store for you <3

    Megan xo
    Thumbelina Lillie | UK Beauty & Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you my little babes - me too. We have a big journey ahead of us. So glad to have you in my life and by my side.... well next to the bins x

      Delete
  2. Congratu-bloody-lations! This is awesome. I just realised, I don't know if you run the tea house twitter account but I just messaged to say that you feature in my blog post today http://bit.ly/1WXBn4x :)
    Big hug from a far
    Betty x

    The Betty Stamp

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bett's your the best!! Thank you for featuring me! Will post it out this weekend x x

      Delete

© THE TEA BEE | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig