Thursday 25 June 2015

BOTTOMLESS BOWL WITH PETSHOP.CO.UK

Meet Murphy - my little pug man. My best friend in the whole wide world... apart from when he snores and boy can he snore!




 My instagram is full of this little fella - take a look for yourselves. If it's not him, it's cake - trust me!


He is one groomed pup. I first set my hands on him when he was 2 weeks old and visited him weekly until I could take him home and since then my love has grown and grown.


When the lovelies over at Petshop.co.uk got in touch to send Murphy his very own bloggermail I was over the moon.

Petshop.co.uk offer a Bottomless Bowl* subscription which is perfect for the busy pug mum I am. It means that you will never run out of food and treats ever again - because we all know this happens and one whole chicken later and lots of smelly pumps, I kick myself that I was late getting to the pet shop.




You can request your delivery weekly, from every week to every 12 weeks, just click how often you want it and it really is that simple.

I had to fill in a little form telling them what Murph's diet is at the moment and bam! Done. The next day I had a Bottomless Bowl delivered right to my door, full of treats.

Now he can be a little on the snobby side so I was a little curious to see how he would be with some new food.




He LOVED it, like he really did. The Huntland Lamb Grain Free Dog Food* went down a blooming treat. It claims its 'suitable for the fussiest of dogs' and they didn't lie.

Look at him all proud with his stash..


We received 1 x Hunterland Lamb Grain Free Dog Food*, 1 x Barking Heads Tender Loving Care Dog Food* , and 2 x James Wellbeloved Turkey and Rice Dog Food*.


This is something I will most definitely be using in the future. Takes the hassle out of me rushing to the pet shop and gives us more play time.

There is also free delivery on orders over £19.99 including a Saturday - so what are you barking for?

Thank you petshop.co.uk x

You can follow me on Instagram @theoldeyoungteahouse for more tea lady tales.
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© THE TEA BEE | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig