Tuesday 23 June 2015

TEA LADY WEARS - BLUE & WHITE

So I thought what the heck!

I don't particularly like getting my picture taken. I don't particularly like getting my pale ass white pins out but you only live once and if the internet doesn't break when I upload a picture of myself then I guess I'm ok with that.

I have always hated having the camera pointed at me. So many insecurities and I am still to meet someone with a head as small as mine. Cue awkward posing....







I totally LOVE a good knitwear garment. I saw this top while browsing the rails in last week.

Perfect for summer giving me the right amount of coverage and perfect for tea lady duties.





My cute little sandals were a steal and know I will be wearing these all summer. They have the perfect heel for everyday wear and go real sweet with a pair of jeans for them summer nights.

I may need to purchase these in Tan too.




The skirt I am wearing is a real oldie from Primark. I love rocking the china plate skirt look. Very fitting!

What are your favourite pieces this summer? X

                     





Share:

5 comments

  1. Go you girl! You look lovely! Love the sandals especially. Ah my favourite summer piece has to be either a playsuit or a kimono :) xxx

    Beth @ Polished Couture

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww you! The sandals are sooo good. Yes I love a playsuit and just getting into the kimono's. I have one on my summer wishlist coming soon. It's AMAZING x

      Delete
  2. I love that top! Knitwear is my favourite! You look lovely, the skirt is such a pretty pattern gutted it's old primark!
    My favourite summer piece has got to be little strappy summer dresses I absolutely love them!
    Kloe xx
    skullsandkisses.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The top is sooo comfy Kloe :) I thin it is like 3 years old that skirt but is a total dream. I need to stock up on summer dresses for my holiday. Thanks for reading x

      Delete
  3. I love that top! Knitwear is my favourite! You look lovely, the skirt is such a pretty pattern gutted it's old primark!
    My favourite summer piece has got to be little strappy summer dresses I absolutely love them!
    Kloe xx
    skullsandkisses.com

    ReplyDelete

© THE TEA BEE | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig