Tuesday 7 July 2015

TEA LADY WEARS - ROSA ROSA

Summer is in full swing here in smoggy land, but handling them rays is something we are adjusting to. Weather is a hot topic for everyone, not just here but everywhere. We all love to natter about the blooming weather. "It's too close and humid" to "it's too bitter and cold" - the weather is one thing we will never agree on.

This beautiful dress on the other hand, I think you will all agree is super summer ready. I got that summer feeling all the way down to my toes.




I was ready for a new tea lady dress as I have been whining on about this for quite some time and not finding the drive to scroll though hundreds of amazing dresses... As you may or may not know, I HATE shopping.

But...

I instantly fell in love with this Rosa Dress* from ChiChi London - there is something about these colours that really make my head go pop. They are not too in your face and you can dress this up or down as much as you like.




I decided that these Silver sandals from Topshop would give this outfit a little twist. I cannot really wear heels and would end up breaking my neck, so this little heel was just enough and boy they are comfy.






FLOW CLEATED SANDALS // TOPSHOP // SALE £7.00

It is the perfect dress to spin around in and with a underskirt to keep your modesty modest. Such a beautiful shape as it nips right in above the tummy, so you can eat as much popcorn as you want and still be able to float around in this all day.




I would never usually go for a neckline like this as I do stick to certain shapes when purchasing dresses.. or in fact any type of garment. I do need to shake that habit and step out of my comfort zone. I totally fell in love with this Bardot neckline and the fact I can get my collar bones out. Imagine them all nice and tanned and glimmering away somewhere hot. One can only dream. And maybe plan a holiday around a dress. That's allowed, right?

I have plenty of places I want to wear this little beauty too, so please date me so I can wear this all summer long.

X


Share:

2 comments

  1. This dress is gorgeous - I love the shape and the off shoulders, and the colour is so pretty on you too! I can always agree with a dress that allows me to eat as much popcorn as I like!
    Following you now, can't wait to see more :)
    Sian xx Rebel Angel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you Sian! Yes this is something I wouldn't usually go for but so glad I took that risk. I feel like a princess. Beautiful colours and yes I LOVE popcorn and can fit a good couple of bags worth in my tummy with this on x x

      Delete

© THE TEA BEE | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig