Tuesday 14 July 2015

MINK & STONE

I love a good piece of jewellery. As long as it's big, bold and preferably made from wood. A good old statement piece. I am not really one for delicate chains and bangles, as being a tea lady can be pretty tough going and I know that something delicate would totally get ruined, snapped or even lost. I need durable jewels to glam me up.

I was lucky enough to be able to try out the new site from Mink & Stone and make my own piece of jewellery. How cool is that?




I spent lots and LOTS of time browsing their beads and making up combinations of cute looking pieces. A little pearl there, a sweet delicate glass bead there, but sadly feared that they were just not me.

I narrowed down my bead options by selecting 'large' and 'wooden' beads and I then I knew exactly what I wanted to make.


The website is sooo simple to navigate around and with hundreds of beads, there is most definitely something there for everyone.

It could be the perfect gift for a friend or you could just maybe treat your favourite outfit to a bit of sparkle.


If you are like me and stuck when faced with so many options, you can pop over to 'Inspirations" and see what other people have been making up. You can find my exact design here - Natural Summer*

If you love my design, why not be my twinny and grab yourself one and and we can wear orange beads and be BFF'S 4EVA.

I had the most perfect dress from New Look to accompany these lovely beads.


I even got to make up a matching bracelet too.


Yup! That is chocolate cake mixture alllllll over my hand.

Mink & Stone can even make up the perfect jewellery design for you too. All you need to do is send them over a picture of you outfit. It's like personal shopping but for jewels.

I will most definitely be using Mink & Stone again. I think it is the perfect site to create a bespoke piece for a friend or family, it's just so personal.

This is how much I love my design.


Let me know what you think of my design. x
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© THE TEA BEE | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig