Sunday 12 July 2015

SUMMER WISH LIST - NEW LOOK

I am feeling a vibe of yellow this summer. I have already cracked out a new wardrobe featuring a heck of a lot of white, so I thought a little injection of this summery colour would do no harm.

I have teamed up with New Look to create my ultimate summer wish list.

I may or may not have already purchased am ample amount of these wishes already.


















New Look are offering a bunch of free delivery too: Free delivery over £45 and free next day delivery over £65 - up to 25%* on Summer Lines -  no excuses not to get them summer pins out now girls.

What is your favourite? I love the Madam Rage Orange Floral Print Tassel Hem Kimono which is an absolute steal at only £20.00 x

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© THE TEA BEE | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig