Friday 10 July 2015

HOOKER AND YOUNG - 5TH BIRTHDAY PARTY

I have been on a blogger event roll these past few weeks and absolutely loving life.

Not really one for hair and beauty but tea bees... I am getting there.

I headed over to Darlington with fellow blogger babe Beth Dean from Polished Couture for an evening of pampering and cocktails with Hooker & Young.




So here is a little bit about Hooker & Young and their award winning salons in the North East - 5 in fact.




Gary Hooker and Michael Young have won awards after awards after awards having been in the industry for over 19 years, these guys are the bomb. They have won awards such as: Colour Technician of the year,  North Eastern hairdresser of the year and nominated for British Hairdresser of the year. Their editorial covers are endless with Salon, Syle, Hairideas, HJ and Studio Zone to name a few.

Here are the lovely chappies themselves.


Here is what we got up to... Raspberry Collins for starters to whet our appetites. These were truly amazing from the lovelies at Houndgate Townhouse - I totally love what these guys are about and need a stay over there ASAP.


Followed by some yummy canapés... beetroot tart... Delish.


Off we tottled upstairs to be wowed by some brilliant experts from Arbonee,  HD Brows and Stella & Dot.




Beth had a quick HD makeover by Kelly at HD Brows, who are currently up in Hooker & Young's Ponteland Salon. Miss Polished Couture drummed up quite a crowd...




I made my way over to the glittery corner where Stella & Dot had some beautiful jewels on offer. Plenty of accessories and some key summer fashion pieces on offer which were to die for.




I loved the way the clothes and accessorises were displayed. Made me want to grab them all and take them away on my holidays - not long now till I leave smoggy land and spend a week in the sun, drinking sangria and tanning my pale pale body.


A huge thank you to Claire Barber from Claire Barber PR & Media for inviting me along to this, it was lovely meeting some brands I hadn't previously heard of and might able to work with in the future - watch this space.

Hooker & Young you will be seeing me very soon.



You can find Hooker & Young's closest store to Middlesbrough at 13 Grange Road, Darlington DL1 5NA.

X

Share:

1 comment

  1. Sometimes there are random movies and old tv shows being displayed on the wall of best nightclub nyc. I never know what its going to be so I can't tell you what to expect. I saw scooby doo once.

    ReplyDelete

© THE TEA BEE | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig