Friday 1 January 2016

TEA LADY WEARS - HAPPY NEW YEAR


HAPPY NEW YEAR ONE AND ALL!

Nothing like welcoming in the New Year with a spot of man flu now is there?
One thing that got me extremely excited this year was the fact that I wanted to rock some glitter on NYE. Glitter makes everything better don't you think?

I thought I would share with you my New Years Eve outfit that I donned down at Tea House HQ.

Cute, Cute, Cute.


I am not one to dress up to the nines on NYE. You wouldn't see me in a body con number I'm afraid. Not that there is anything wrong with a good old body con dress, but I thought I would spare your heavy hungover tummies at the idea of me in this.

I decided to rock this Corduroy Pinafore from Mod Dolly over this long sleeved lace bargain I picked up from Mango. 

I did go looking for something to wear that would kit me out head to toe in sparkles but the shops are really bare on them this year don't you think? 




I have found my wardrobe filling up slowly but surely with lots of lace in the past year. Something that I wish to continue throughout 2016 as I feel super crisp and in an all white number.

This top is a thick lace so perfect to wear with a pair of your favourite jeans or under a pretty dress while it is still rather chilly outside. I predict snow as late as February this year, I really do. You heard it here first!




You gotta have a killer pair of shoes for New Years. And by killer I don't mean huge high heels. No, I mean a good old show stopping pair of leathers.

I have always had a little soft spot for Clarks since my great Aunt Lil used work there back in the day and us great nephews and nieces would always get our first pair of shoes from there when we were all little nippers.

These utter delights are from Bells Shoes and boy are they comfy. Comfy and every so sturdy. Yes I sound like a grandma but look at these! I would be the coolest grandma around!

Gotta love a loafer especially if they are glittery. These Clarks - Hotel Chic Gun Metal Leather* beauties come with their signature cushion plus technology which ensures super comfort, so I will be getting no blisters in these while dancing my way through 2016.




This is a total dream outfit for me to wear anywhere. You can dress it up or down and jump all around.

I am super excited for 2016. Just you wait and see what I have planned over on The Tea Bee. 



HAPPY NEW YEAR TEA BEE'S

X

// Photos by Thumbelina Lillie \\



Share:

4 comments

  1. Replies
    1. It is just so comfy :) The loafers are soon nice and very very soft. Happy New Year Tegan x x

      Delete
  2. Oh you just look so cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute! This burnt orange shade suits you loads!

    Megan xo
    Thumbelina Lillie | UK Beauty & Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Burnt Orange and my pale skin are a match made in heaven. Its good because it doesn't totally wash you out.. think I need more orange in my life. Thanks babes x x

      Delete

© THE TEA BEE | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig