Monday 4 January 2016

BREAKFAST AT TOM'S


There is nothing like starting a new year off on the right foot. A good old fried brekkie fit for a king. 

Wow, let's start this post off on a negative and unmotivational way Carli! Apologies Tea Bees.

I just can't pretend that clean eating from now until the end of the day will last, never mind for the rest of the year. I will most definitely crash and burn and slam myself as a failure.


What I won't fail at is munching down on this most delightful platter of mouth watering treats from Tom's Kitchen.

Visited by some of my favourite reality tv show babes from Made in Chelsea, yeah I know some habits die hard. If it's good enough for Spenny Matthews and his crew then it's good enough for me.

Tom's Kitchen is just off the King's Road in Chelsea with another three dotted around the city in Canary Wharf, Somerset House, St Katharines Dock and even one in Istanbul. 




With these celebs looking a million dollars on Channel 4 over brunch, I went for a top knot and a splash of mascara. So as long as you look slightly presentable like myself you don't need to dress up to the nines to quash down a sausage or two.

I was in the mood for a Bloody Mary for starters. A nice little hit of Tabasco Sauce to kick start my morning.


The menu is pretty good featuring an all day delight making for a very happy Mr.

Bacon, Tomato, Black Pudding, Mushroom, Egg and Toast. It was pretty much the full works.

With a side of beans for good measure. 




I opted for a Ham Hock & Mustard Hash Brown with a poached egg to really top this off. 

I blooming love corned beef. See, I actually am granny at heart. Can someone grab me a tin of spam please and an oxo cube? Lord have mercy.

The hock was real tasty and I even managed to sneak in a couple of mouthful of beans.


Tom's really has a chilled out vibe. With the layout all open plan so you can see your most important meal of the day being made right in front of you.

All round Tom's was pretty pretty great. Another breakfast haunt I can scribble off my endless 'must try' foodie list.




You can find these yummy delight's and more at Tom's Kitchen, 27 Cale Street, Chelsea, London SW3 3QP

Happy brunching Monday

x








Share:

4 comments

  1. This place looks cool for a super traditional breakfast, and I like it! One of my resolutions was to review more places around me locally. Looks like I'm gonna become a foodie.
    Tegan xx - Permanent Procrastination

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is really yummy!! Pancakes and Pastries is you want something not so heavy too. Yes get it done Tegan!! It's super easy and they can really appreciate the supporting of an independent too x x

      Delete
  2. Amazing photos, your blog is super cute :) x

    http://msznev.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Miss Nev, that is really sweet. I am self taught and still not sure how to take them or even edit them. I guess it's just luck :) x x

      Delete

© THE TEA BEE | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig