Friday 11 December 2015

TEA LADY WEARS - BRUNCH WITH A LASSIE


I go to bed one day and wake up the next getting ready to be on TV. This year has been a real crazy one.

I actually feel like the luckiest girl on the planet right now. I am being whirled around in a Sunday Brunch storm and I am loving it.

This really is what Tea Lady's dreams are made of. I can't believe this has even happened once, never mind twice! 

Hold on to your brew's Tea Bee's you are in for a real treat this December.




I feel a million dollars in this outfit and can't wait to seek out some more places to wear this little number to.

I wanted something very 'me' to wear on the show. I also wanted something a little festive and I most definately wanted something with fur.

Dahlia is one of my ultimate favourite stores that I keep going back to time and time again. I would wear ANYTHING that they whip up. That's a pretty big statement coming from picky me. Big love Dahlia, big love.

The collar on this lovely dress is detachable too so you can dress it up or down as much as you like.


I got my hands on this beautiful little Babwee Coin Necklace* I have been lusting over from I Love a Lassie and thought this would be perfect opportunity for me to show it off.

All of their precious jewels are designed by Arlene Katorza in Edinburgh, with lots of natural designs as a running theme in this collection. Twigs, pine cones, tree bark and thorns really brings back those memories of trying to scramble home post Fairy Glen Friday eve's after a few too many soda pops.





I like how you can style these on their own or with a few different designs for a more statement look. I have only just started branching out on the jewellery front and already had so many compliments on it.


And as for this little bag! I have been a HUGE fan of Liberty for years and years. It is my favourite store to visit when down in the big smoke. There are so many things that draw me into going back to this 1920's mock-Tudor building time and time again.

The fact they support independent businesses is a bonus. You know that I have a little soft spot for British brands too. I may or may not have bought a few too many baubles while Christmas shopping here last week. I bumped into my ultimate blogger crush Liv Purvis who was too shopping for baubles. See it's a bloggers bauble paradise.






I Love a Lassie has been featured in all the glossy magazines such as Elle, Vouge and Grazia. So if you are looking for the sweetest Christmas gift for someone special or even just as a little treat for yourself let me give you a gift of 15% off at the checkout when using the code LASSIE15.

The perfect little treasure.

Oh yes, don't forget to stay posted to see my ugly mug on Channel 4's Sunday Brunch on Sunday 27th December.

Hope you all have a great weekend.

x

// Photos by Thumbelina Lillie \\










Share:

2 comments

  1. Aww you look a dream! I love this dress so much, the collar is incredible!

    Megan xo
    Thumbelina Lillie | UK Beauty & Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww you!! Last outdoor of the year hahaha :) The collar is sooo nice and can wear it on different outfits too x

      Delete

© THE TEA BEE | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig