Friday 14 August 2015

TEA LADY WEARS - DOTTY P

I have been in love with not only the burnt orange colour this season, but that suede look that everyone is rocking. Oh my, Oh my.

I thought I would make the most of this wonderful weather we are experiencing here in the north and grab a couple of snaps in my new favourite fashion trend.

I say this as I write this blog post and it has been raining for 24 hours straight.




I thought I would try something a little out of my comfort zone as I always go for bright colours and prints. And guess what? I blooming love it.

Dorothy Perkins have some real gems this season.

I like how you can dress this outfit up or pop on a backpack for something a little more casual. You could wear it with a pair of killer heels for a night out or pair this outfit with some desert boots for a day of window shopping, tea drinking and a cinema trip.

This Suedette Midi Skirt* is an absolute dream.



As the great British weather has been doing it's own thing. It has been a very hit and miss week, I thought I would fill my wardrobe up with a few more 'sensible' pieces. Something with sleeves that can keep me warm and toasty.

I have a thing for white at the moment and I was drawn towards the lace detailing on this Peasant Top*.

It is super soft, silky and makes me feel all floaty. Check out the beautiful sleeves.






I saw these little beauties in H&M and instantly fell head over heels. Again they are not something  I would usually go for but I am super glad I did. They are so comfy and light on you feet.



I have been loving my backpack from Dahlia. It was a christmas present last year and it gets used a hell of a lot. I can just fit so much in there.




All in all Dorothy Perkins have cracked out some right lovely pieces this season and it is really getting me in the autumnal mood. Their colours are right on trend and I am so happy that I have a wardrobe that is coming together quite nicely and that I am proud of.


What are your key pieces this season? x

// Photos by Thumbelina Lillie \\



Share:

4 comments

  1. Replies
    1. It is not something I would usually ever go for. Glad I mooched out of my comfort zone a little.. Thank You Danni :) x

      Delete
  2. Oooooh I love you and your panto shirt! You look fabulous <3

    Megan xo
    Thumbelina Lillie | UK Beauty & Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too.. soon theatrical :) Your go tomorrow x

      Delete

© THE TEA BEE | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig