Sunday 8 March 2015

LUSH MIDDLESBROUGH - VOLUME 3 FRAGRANCE LAUNCH

I was invited along to check out Lush's new perfume range and their delightful Mother's Day products last week. This was the first blogger event Lush Middlesbrough has done and it was just brilliant.





As you may know, I have only been blogging since September last year so I don't really know anybody when it comes to this stuff. I was nervous and excited to meet a whole group of North East bloggers - something which this area of the country is crying out for. There is sooo much to do here and the more people that get together to show that must be a positive, right?

Ok enough about me - here is what I got up to...


Lush's new Gorilla Perfume is a inspired by art, music and poetry and each fragrance name has its own story. We got to listen to Victoria tell us about death and decay, dad's garden and my favourite smugglers soul. A good old sniff was in order and we passed around all the fragrances while munching on bowls of popcorn and eating cakes - my perfect kind of blogger event.



After we familiarised each fragrance with different scents and smells, it was time to get to business.





We got our hands dirty mixing up our very own facemask to take home - more on that soon.

It was really refreshing to see all the raw products going in and mashing in them blueberries to create something so fresh and natural to put on our faces.




We had the whole shop to ourselves which made for some serious photo opportunities. With all the amazing bright products I just could't stop snapping.






We were shown some Mother's Day products and a demonstration of the Yummy Mummy and Secret Garden.


Which went from this...


To this!!


 The Yummy Mummy is a shower gel full of floral scents and reminds me of palma violets!





I am now officially a lush convert. I have never been one for baths, more of a shower girl but I love nothing more than a soak with a facemask on and plenty of bubbles around me. Not to mention my favourite product the 'From dusk 'til dawn." It is a massage bar which you can use over and over again, it leaves you smelling of oranges and a hints lemon and ginseng.


We got to shop till we dropped as this event was open after hours and we soon filled up our little baskets with plenty of treats and some beautiful little treats gifted to us from Lush to try out. Stay posted as a Lush haul is coming your way soon.




This evening was a delight to attend. Thank you Lush for being amazing hosts and letting us run free in your little store. It was lovely to meet up with some bloggers and have a good old chin wag.


This is Megan from Thumbelina Lillie - pop over and say hi!!

What are your favourite lush products? I would love to hear from you and try some out for myself.

X



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© THE TEA BEE | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig