Tuesday 10 November 2015

LOVE ME DO, LOVE ME BEAUTY

One thing that does make you feel better is to treat yourself. Treat yourself and blooming love yourself!




There is no better feeling than that of something new. Whether it be a new hair do, a new pair of shoes or even a new gadget to get you bake on with. What makes it extra exciting is something I have bought online and waiting for. It gives me butterflies when something pops through the letter box all wrapped up and I just can't wait to open it. Even more exciting when you had a few too many drinks but just able to remember your computer password and the online buy, buy, buy starts to happen. We have all been there and done that!

I am super new to what is known as beauty boxes or subscription boxes, as you know I ain't no beauty blogger. I am getting there with my drawers slowing filling up with lovely delights from the likes of Crown Brush and Feel Unique. Just you wait till I am screaming out lipstick shades from all the brands like I am speaking tongues.

All jokes aside, I am pretty excited about this. Hello and welcome to Love Me Beauty.



Soooo I thought I would be a little bit more confused than I was about this one, but it is super simple and actually really really clever.

You build up your own profile on the Love Me Beauty* website by selecting your skin type, hair colour and and a few other personal preferences.

No item has actually got any cash value online as you buy with credits.

Once you sign up and open a subscription (£10.00 per month) to Love Me Beauty you will receive 6 credits that you can spend online by choosing your own products or you can wait for a surprise product to pop though your door leaving it up to the professionals. They know your preferences as you selected them when you signed up so easy peasy really.

You can top up your credits anytime you like if there is something that you really really need in you life. I have my eye on a few. ... and .. in particular.

Here is what was in my delightful little box.



NEAL WOLF - SILK SMOOTHING BLOW-DRY BALM - RRP £12.50

No more frizzy hair and tangles for me. Sleek, straight and silky-smooth hair for me this winter.





CAYLIN - GEL SHADOW PENCIL - MAUVE

I am super excited to use this. Create some autumnal looks with this gel shadow. Long lasting and perfect for shading, defining and highlighting my peepers.

 

LANOLIPS 3 IN 1 - BANANA BALM - RRP £7.99

Much needed this winter for my dry lips. I have never heard of this but love everything about it, even down to that packaging. It contains 100% real banana extract to keep my puckers full of moisture.


MALIN + GOETZ - GRAPEFRUIT FACE CLEASNER

I love a good cleanser. I like to have a few going all at once. A good old double cleanse to get my skin feeling super fresh and rested. When this popped up in my box it was welcomed with open arms. I have never heard of Malin + Goetz before now and I am pretty impressed if I do say so myself. 


NUXE - HUILE PRODIGIEUSE GOLD

Here's one for you! I was in total love when this 'nail varnish' popped up in my beauty box. I was raving about it to the tea ladies and couldn't wait to have day off so I could paint my nails and have a date with Netflix.

This is NOT nail varnish. Thankfully I was advised it best not to apply onto my nails and actually read the blooming thing.

You add this shimmering dry oil to your face or hair for a instant lift. Nourishes and illuminates you all year round. I love this for a swift sweep of shimmer.


My Love Me Beauty box was worth around £35 which is an amazing discount don't you think?

Pop over and have a little browse to see if there is anything that tickles your pickle and let me know what your thoughts are on subscription boxes. Are you a lover or hater?

x




Share:

2 comments

  1. Oh what a fabulous looking little box! 'Oooh a nail polish!!' SO FUNNY! Gorgeous photos to my babes <3

    Megan xo
    Thumbelina Lillie | UK Beauty & Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha!! You stopped me in perfect timing - Imagine - That is why you are my mentor :) x x x

      Delete

© THE TEA BEE | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig