Sunday 15 November 2015

FEELING UNIQUE

Gosh have I tried ever so hard to be a beauty blogger. A whole lotta good gosh at how I have failed in every attempt at this.

I do not like being put in front of a camera. Not even a tripod when alone with an afternoon and armed with an empty memory card and full battery.

I put far too much pressure on myself when it comes to trying to looking good, let alone in front of a camera. However, arm me with a dog and I'm all yours.


When you are baking up a storm in Tea House HQ and you feel like your face will melt off when you are in and out of the oven, it's probably best to go au natural in the make up department. For a nice little date night to the supermarket, yes I did say that, and yes, late night supermarket shopping is one of my faves. Grabbing a 4 pack of pork pies on the journey home is a must.

 Young love at it's finest.

Sometimes I do like like to doll myself up and pop on some glittery shoes with a bunch of nice make up on.

Here is my first 'real' beauty post in collaboration with Feel Unique with my face actually right there staring at you on your screen. Please, go easy on me.

LAURA MERCIER




So, I am not going to lie, I wasn't too sure what to do with this little beauty? Was it contouring kit? Was it a nude matt lipstick? No Carli, it is your dream product! It is a Secret Camouflage Palette to help cover those dark circles under my darn tired eyes. Pop it on after foundation and you see an instant colour change. It just lifted my under eye colour and made me feel a little more confident.


Ooohh I just love this Second Skin Cheek Colour. It is the perfect pink shade for a girl like me who loves a good blush. It's nice and light so it's easy to layer up on top of contouring or even just a ping on top of a little highlighter.

KIEHL'S



Not one for applying products on my skin that make it feel like there is something on it, if you get me. I was a little wary of how this Daily Reviving Concentrate would shape up in my beauty regime. I was pleasantly surpirsed how refreshing this really is. The scent of orange is one of my favourites, with ginger, sunflower oil and tamanu oil making up this radiant product. Add a couple of drops from the pipet to your skin on a morn to make your skin super fresh. I have heard this is a real go to product before I even clapped eyes on it, so yes, this is surely one staple in my make up bag this winter.


I am a sucker for not keeping my hands in good condition when it comes to keeping them soft. I spend a lot of time washing up, baking up and sweeping up that my hands really get a good old battering.

It is one thing that just tends to go on the back burner, keeping my hands hydrated and well looked after. This Richly Hydrating Hand Cream keeps them super soft . I am not one for a grapefruit scent but this isn't too overpowering and I can actually pop it on without my nose having a fit. I will be trying my hardest this winter to take care of my hands a little more.


I love how I have come along the past few months with my make up and beauty regime. I like to make an effort and try and look all pretty,  even if it's just for a football match. You know me Laura Mercier in one hand and pint of stout the other.

I will most definitely be grabbing a a few more bits from Feel Unique this season. What do you think of this look? I am still in love with my Fleur De Force 'Written in the Stars" Lipgloss, it's such a beautiful nude shade.

Murphy also loves it as you can see.



Foundation - No7 Airbrush Away // Concealer - Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage // Contour & Highlight - Collection Contour Kit // Blusher - Laura Mercier Second Skin // Eyeliner - Rimmel Soft Khol // Eyeshadow - Collection Eyes Uncovered Palette // Mascara - No7 Dramatic Lift // Eyebrows - Collection Eyebrow Kit // Lipgloss - Fleur De Force 'Written in the Stars'

Peace out , enjoy life and live the beauty adventure. Boom!

x


Share:

9 comments

  1. Great post Carli!! You look beaut!! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thanks Pennie! Trying to a be a beauty queen like you, you stunner x x

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I'm not very good in front of the camera Sarah.. Always better taking the snaps :) Thank you thats really sweet of you x x

      Delete
  3. As if you have the cutest dog in the world! How adorable?!
    The Secret Camouflage Palette seems well worth investigating - no amount of concealer is helping the dark circles under my eyes!

    http://www.beingleahbrogan.blogspot.co.uk/ x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is the sweetest!! Yes it is really good you know.. Nice and creamy and you don't need much. I also like to use Rimmel Lasting Finish too that is a good one x x

      Delete
    2. Thank you! I'll have to give them a try :) x x

      Delete
  4. Oh you look so bloody amazing babes! Love these photos, Murphs is TOO CUTE! You look amazing in front of the camera, you have to start believing me when I say you look good in a photo god damn you!!!! LOVE YOU <3

    Megan xo
    Thumbelina Lillie | UK Beauty & Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwwww you! Murphy is my wing man with no wings! I can do it when i am distracted by him but can't look into a camera on my own.. I will get there learning from the best!! LOVE YOU TOO X X X

      Delete

© THE TEA BEE | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig