Sunday 11 October 2015

FLEUR DE FORCE - MAKE UP COLLECTION

If you have been keeping up to date with my social media accounts or have been tuning in over here on the blog, you will know I was down in the big smoke last week attending the amazing launch of Fleur de Force's new beauty line with the babe that is Thumbelina Lillie.



Available exclusively at Feel Unique, this stuff if flying off the virtual shelves. And so it blooming well should It's totally great.

I was lucky enough to take away a few pieces from the launch itself. I even got to meet Fleur de Force in human form. Whoop!

I want to introduce you to my new make up bag that is the softest thing I have clapped my hands on. I just love the watercolour print and the rose gold really tops it off. Such a well put together range.




Now I am new to this make up beauty business, slowly but surly I am learning. A lot and fast. I mean who knew to wet that beauty blender before applying foundation? Not me! But now I do and life's a winner.

A staple for any make up bag is an eyeshadow palette. Why have one eyeshadow colour when you can have 4 or 8 or 12 in one tray?! I am good with four at the moment as I said I am still wearing my make up learner plates. 

I got to take away with me the Cosmic Bronze Quad which has some lovely shades for this season and that little shimmer of glitter to really get me in the mood.


Fleur has had so much input into every single item of this collection she told us, even wanting to really vanilla up the lipgloss scent which is really yummy and a choice well made.

All of the lipgloss's are inspired by stars which theme flows throughout the collection. I have fallen in love with Written in the Stars which is one of the nudest shades and something I would not usually go for.

I have my eyes on Seeing Stars too which is a lovely subtle coral shade that may need to be purchased very soon. 


I have heard people raving about Fleur de Force's lashes by Eylure for a little while now, but I have never really bought into them. I was blessed with the longest eyelashes known to man and usually my lashes are longer than the false ones and I just look well, odd. I had in my bag individual Couture Fleur lashes and I have spotted a few that could be long enough to use on my spider eyes. Learning how to actually put them on will be another story.


I know I will enjoy this collection as much as I enjoyed the launch. A huge congratulations to Fleur for creating such a beautiful range and thank you to Feel Unique for inviting me along and getting to meet some super inspiring bloggers.

x



Share:

2 comments

  1. Those lip gloss shades are gorgeous! Super jealous you got to meet Fleur she's a babe! Great post lovely I'll definitely have to try out some of the range xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are so nice... And smell amazing too. She was a treat and as done really well with this. She is doing amazing in general tho..I mean New York!! You won;t be disappointed in it and really reasonable price range too x x

      Delete

© THE TEA BEE | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig