Friday 2 October 2015

TEA LADY WEARS - CLOTHO LONDON

Them leaves are surely falling, so it's here!! 

Autumn is all around us now, there is no turning back. 



And what do you mostly need during this strange weather when it is not too cold for a wintery fur number but too cold to have your arms out?  

A lightweight jacket is the simple answer to that.

Clotho came to my rescue and introduced it's lovely self to me. I logged on, made an account and right before my eyes was this Vintage Silk Jacket* waiting for my 'add to basket'. I snapped it up straight away.

I adore a good clashing pattern. Stripes, spots, floral, you name it, I love to pop them all on together. Colours, patterns and textures make me one super happy tea lady.

This lovely bag was a charity shop bargain but I have my eyes on this Aztec one to add to my collection. 





This jacket is the most perfect length for me and the sleeves are super cute too. Silky little three quarter length with plenty of room for a winter jumper underneath for when it gets a little more chilly.

I love this season and what it has to offer. You have got Halloween, Bonfire Night, which then leads up to THE season of seasons. Santa's season. Christmasssssss.

 I really like a long run up to the 25th of December. Get them Home Alone film at the ready.




I popped on these little white plimsoles to go with my tennis player look by looks of things. It wasn't intentional honest. 

I had to run some errands and this was the comfiest outfit, with the silk jacket giving that little pop of  Autumn colour.




This is not actually a dress but a Romper I picked up in the Zara sale. It was love at first sight when it was full price but my size was not in stock so I went back a few months later and there it was in the sale waiting of me.

I have been super disappointed with Zara over the past few months with the quality of their garments and their slow communication. You win some, you lose some.

Now let me tell you a little bit about Clotho London.

Caroline & Vivien are the total best and we need to go for cake and tea when I am next down in London please girls!

They teamed up as partners in a Chemistry lab and their love for business and swapping clothes just boomed from there.


Clotho is a sustainable clothing exchange. Swapping your unused threads for something you really want to rock.

Pop your unwanted garments into the big pink bag they send you and wait for your account to be credited.

Every single Sunday at 9pm these ladies update the Clotho Shop and then you can spend away. I have my eye on a fair few items for this season.

I am such a sucker for an independent business and will shout the ones I love from the rooftops.

Pop over to Clotho London and take a peek for yourselves.

What are your staple season transition pieces? 

x

// Photos by Thumbelina Lillie \\






Share:

2 comments

  1. Replies
    1. Awwwww you!! Can't believe the weather will get duller now.. What will I do about that brick wall? x

      Delete

© THE TEA BEE | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig