Sunday 18 October 2015

BREKKIE AT THE ALCHEMIST

Leeds, Leeds, Leeds!





I have just got back from a great weekend in Leeds. As you can probably tell from the brekkie above. Not only did we beat this football team 3-0 the week before at the Riverside, but I got to eat the most amazing breakfast in one of my favourite cities.

You win some, you lose some. But in this case we won some and we won some more.

Megan and I tootled off down the train tracks to this Yorkshire city. Home of Chumbawamba to embark on the Bloggers Blog Awards hosted by the lovely Hayley from Tea Party Beauty at Lamberts Yard.





I managed to chow down a Pana Chocolate aboard, but I needed something a little bit more substantial to get me ready for the day ahead.

After browsing 'Brunch in Leeds' on Timeout it was decided to try The Alchemist having heard some rave reviews about their cocktails.

I mean it was breakfast time after all, but it is never too early for a cocktail. These were on the Breakfast Menu so we had our case.


I played it safe with a Bloody Mary while Megan really upped the brekkie date with a Strawberry Bellini topped with strawberry caviar.

I went for a 6/10 heat on my Bloody Mary, and boy was it perfect.

We are a right pair when it comes to food. I say a right pair, more like the perfect pair. We share everythunnnngggggg which makes for my tastebuds ready to throw a party.

Bacon sarnies all round with a side portion of homemade brown sauce. Ohhh and not to forget, like how could you, The American - Belgian waffles, with scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage, maple syrup and butter. Delish.



This was the ultimate breakfast.


This place was little smaller than what I imagined but that was more of a pleasant surpise. We actually had the place to ourselves being the eager brekkie beavers that we are. I can expect it to be absolutely rammed on the weekend eves.



There was sooo much more I wanted to do in Leeds. So much more food to try and so many more places to explore. I shall be back Leeds, I shall.



The decor in here is just beautiful and really airy. You can even pop outside for a real city view on their outside tereace which is all covered and with heaters and umbrellas.



I will most definitely be visiting again on my next visit. My mouth is just watering writing this post.


You can find The Alchemist on Level 1, Trinity, Leeds, LS1 6HW

Where are your top places to visit when down in't this Yorkshire city?

Recommendation are warmly received.

x




Share:

2 comments

© THE TEA BEE | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig