Thursday 5 February 2015

ELIANO'S BRASSERIE

I am always on the lookout for new places to eat or visit digs that I didn't know existed. It is one of my most favourite things to do in the whole wide world.

The tea ladies fancied a catch up after work one eve and off we popped to a little place called Eliano's. This little Italian is right round the corner from tea house HQ, so we walked over to enjoy some home cooked pasta.




With this town being such a small town, everyone knows everyone or so the saying goes. This place is ran by the mum of my boyfriends school friend, so not only were able to fill our faces with some delish food we were supporting our local independents too.




Back to business: here we go!

For starter, I decided upon pate with homemade onion chutney and toast, which was real yummy. Some of the others opted for rustic brushetta which also looked super tasty.



Now for the main event. I love a good pasta dish. And after watching all of the Sopranos last summer, this addiction is not going anywhere soon.

I'm not a fan of huge chunks of meat in my food - burgers are an exception - I decided to try out the Spaghetti Carbonara. Gotta love a creamy sauce and bacon and herbs. Oh my.


Tea lady Jessie chose meatballs and they were real tasty, I managed to sneak a bite.


Tea lady Rachel decided on Penne Carbonara.


Now for the dessert. We had already ploughed our way through two courses, I mean theres no harm in one more now is there?

This took a while for us to decide but I opted for the Pear in red wine and rice pudding. Something a little lighter and fruity.


Ice cream was eaten. Profiteroles were inhaled and this made for a great after work treat.




I am still on an Italian food high at the moment and can't get enough spaghetti in my mouth. Where do you guys like to eat adn what do you tend to go for? X


Share:

2 comments

  1. This all looks delicious, you cannot beat a hearty bowl of pasta in winter and the desserts look incredible too!

    Camille xo

    www.cococami.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pasta is a must when it's cold... I to branch out more.. I always have carbonara!! x

    ReplyDelete

© THE TEA BEE | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig