Thursday 26 January 2017

MY MOST READ BLOG POSTS OF YESTERYEAR 2016


Stats are my jam and I could read them till the cows come home.

"Is she still banging on about 2016?" Yes. Yes she flaming is. This time is a little more exciting as I am taking a trip down 2016 'Stat Lane' and dragging up some much loved blog posts from the last year that you guys viewed the most.


Hold onto your seats you lovely lot you are in for a treat.

Now where start. At the top? Alrighty then....

I am not surprised that Number 1 takes pride of place as it stars my little Murphy babes.

It was a fantastic year to work on some amazing collaborations with some of my favourite brands and independent businesses from far and wide. I have worked with Boden, Dorothy Perkins, Clarks, Boots, Feel Unique, Asos and Pandora to name a few. Featuring in The Guardian, Living North, BBC Good Food Magaine, Buzzfeed and Ryanair's Into the Blue blog. Little me, tapping away behind my keyboard, can you even believe that shizz?





I upped my blogging game and bagged some sponsored content for some special brands this year that I truly loved working on. I think you all able to relate to my teenage life fails with this post and to be fair and you upped this to my most read post of 2016. You Go Tea Bees!






I knew there would be far too many foodie posts hitting The Tea Bee last year as that's all I seem to do. Eat, eat and eat a little more. You can't blame me when I have squandered some delights throughout the year like in this blog post. Megan and I were lucky enough to sample these utter delights with a glass of champagne and put the world to rights.

 // A Local's Guide To Middlesbrough \\




I jumped for the hill, I leaped for the sea, I ran naked across the Moors. What the devil is that saying when you are over the flipping moon?

Well yeah, I was pretty freaking ecstatic when Ryanair asked me, little pale ass me from good old Boro to write a Local's Guide to Middlesbrough for their online Into the Blue blog. Fly me to the moon and feed me all the chocolate, this girl did good.





Featured in Ryanair's blog post too this new addition to Middlesbrough's independent scene has blown the socks off Bedford Street. I can assure you will love this post because cocktails, cocktails and more cocktails.





What a year 2016 was eh? I started up a series called The Truth Is and it has been one of my most read series of all time. We all like to be a little nosy don't we and I really love writing this kind of post. I feel like this will be a more common theme throughout 2017 because this girl has a heck of a lot to say. You can read my first one The Truth Is #1 and my latest one The Truth Is #3 by clicking on the links.





I am so glad you loved this Tea Lady Wears posts because I loved shooting it. I was going through a ever so crappy time when I shot this and all I wanted was to get back into the swing of things. So out with the cake mixture tears and in with the sexy gold shoes and straw hat. Tea Lady Wears, I got ya sister.





To round up this delightful little combination of well, delights I have one of the tastiest, if not the actual tastiest Thai foodie joints I ever did visit. The Chaopraya press night in Newcastle made for a sweet evening out. Plenty of spicy food, heated hotel floors and truck loads of mulled cider. What a way to end 2016. 

Looking back at all of your favourite 2016 posts it gets me real excited for this year ahead. I am over the moon that there is a right mix of blog posts which makes me super happy that this little corner of the internet is doing it's job and documenting my life as a whole, anddddddd, you lot love it. Bring on 2017 with all that you will. I am so ready for you now.

Love Carli x

Instagram // Facebook // Twitter // Bloglovin' // Pinterest


// Photos by The Tea Bee, Thumbelina Lillie & Jess Elliott \\




Share:

1 comment

  1. I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style of blogging. I added it to my favorites blog site list and will be checking back soon. Please check out my site as well and let me know what you think. read more

    ReplyDelete

© THE TEA BEE | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig