Wednesday 16 September 2015

MY SKIN WITH PROACTIV+

I am most certainly not a beauty blogger by any means. I mean, until few months ago I didn't even take my makeup off properly before bed. I know! Breaking some rules right there.

We all have imperfections and certain parts we hate about ourselves. I most certainly 100% do. It is time to change and embrace my skin as it is so this post is a little out of my comfort zone so please do be gentle.

Here is me getting my skin out. No make up. No nothing.




I am teaming up with Proactiv+ to show you their 3 Step System and try and boost my naked skin confidence.

It's time to start looking after myself and my skin. I mean I am an adult now. It's now or never.

As an absolute novice to skincare I had no clue, so after a little bit of research here and there Proactiv+ seemed like a good choice and to give me that kick up the bum.

Proactive+ will give my skin the love it needs. We only get one and mine is starting to get me down.



So here we go, makeup-less and full of horrid blemishes. I have a lovely little friend right above my lip who has come to stay for a few days. Ergh, those dark circles just won't give up, and that darned dry skin. I do have 'normal skin' believe me or not but it can be very very thirsty at times.




Proactiv+ targets breakouts before they even happen. it is proven to deliver a more radiant and glowing completion, reduce pore size, diminishes redness, improves skin tone and smooths the texture of skin with regular use. Sold.

So... my clear, radiant skin was delivered to my door.

3 steps twice a day they say. I will be giving Proactive+ a run for it's money for 8 weeks documenting  my skin and how it feels.

First up is the Skin Smoothing Exfoliator. Use once on a morn and once on an eve, massage in and rinse off.


Step 2 - Pore Targeting Treatment.  Use morning and evening, just pop it on and let it sink into the skin.


See this isn't too hard now is it.

Step 3 - this is what my skin is really in need of the Complexion Perfecting Hydrator. Again just pop a dollop on and lifes a goodun'.


In between this routine I am to use the Skin Purifying Mask twice a week. Apply to damp skin and leave on for ten minutes then rinse off with warm water.


So let's see how this goes. You can follow along weekly by following my Instagram @theoldeyoungteahouse. You can even join in yourself with the Proactive+ 3 step system over on their website.


Here's to Happy Skin x





Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© THE TEA BEE | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig