Sunday 20 September 2015

TEA LADY WEARS - ANOTHER EIGHT

Oh no, it's well and truly jumper weather. I say that like it's a shame. It's totally not! I blooming love jumper weather.




I have tried wearing my little tea dresses this week to work and for the odd grocery shop and I have been given some funny looks, let me tell you.

It is officially time to pull out the winter wardrobe.

I never really purchase anything that is of a dark colour because my little pug baby child is fawn and he moults all over the place. I mean I can wear it but I have to buy a store out of lint rollers so usually go for lighter colours that compliment pug fur you see.





I was sent this amazing Noah Jumper* from Another Eight to keep me all warm and toasty this season. Isn't it just amazing?

Another Eight are a London based collective establishing 2014. I love a good British based independent brand. High fives Another Eight.

They like to combine a mix of wardrobe staples with a minimal and contemporary edge.

The silhouettes of their collections are so beautiful I could stare at them for hours, wondering how I could pull something like that off.

I stepped out of my comfort zone and thought I would give it a whirl and got down to business.




White has been a staple in my wardboe this summer so I wasn't ready to let go just yet so I purchased these amazing Peg Trousers from Topshop to got with the Noah Jumper.





I popped on a heeled sandal and little bag for a casual look to go and watch Brand New sound check.


These shoes are a total dream and a bargain at just £5. I am not too good on the old stiletto front so this little sling back heeled number is just right. I can totter around the tea house brewing up all day without a sore foot in sight. The detail is what really got me. How cute are they? You can buy these over on Everything 5 Pounds. I love a bargain me.

I find it hard to come across a pair of black shoes that don't remind me of school shoes. It has taken me 12 years to come to terms with this...and I think I am slowly getting there this season. These Cut Out T-Bar Chunky beauts help.



I like jumpers with cuffs so it stops my silly habit of turning them up which helps my jumpers keep their shape instead of hanging down by my knees like a monkey when I unravel them.

The fabric of this jumper is quite unusual. It is a sort of waterproof 'scuba' fabric on the outside but still cosy and warm on the inside. The flock pattern is super delicate and perfect to dress up or down. 

Happy Sunday Tea Bees x

// Photos by Thumbelina Lillie \\














Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© THE TEA BEE | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig