Sunday 22 June 2014

WYNYARD HALL - AFTERNOON TEA

This weekend I had Afternoon Tea up at Wynard Hall. Two of my best friends are getting married and I was lucky enough to be part of the hen party! So here we have it... Afternoon tea, spas, mud baths and massages. YES PLEASE!!



We had delish sandwiches. Salmon & Cucumber, Tarragon Chicken, Ham and Mustard and Egg Mayonnaise.


Cheese and Fruit Scones with clotted cream and strawberry jam.


I packed it full. I was not going to let any of this go to waste.....


But I had to make room for these little treats. I managed 2 - The meringue and the bright raspberry one with a sheet of chocolate. We sat and ate the rest with another pot of tea in the sunshine just before the massages.


 Look at the cute tea bags! 




We had the Organic English Breakfast Tea by Tea Forte and it was so yummy! Nice and strong with no bitter aftertaste. I drank it without milk - I'm partial to a bit in my black tea, but there was no need in this brew. The bag was so sturdy and heavy with plenty of room for the leaves to infuse. We will certainly be getting a few flavours for Tea House HQ.


Then off we trotted to the outdoor hot tub for Prosecco and celebrations.


Wynard Hall is set within 150 acres of historical landscape - and some beautiful landscape at that.
The perfect place for a relaxing Sunday surrounded by so much greenery and wildlife.




We had the 'Take it Easy' package - which included a glass of Prosecco, Afternoon Tea, 2 hours use of the spa facilities and a 30 minute treatment. The Media Matins massage was a delight. We also upgraded to the Rasul Mud Experience(£15.00) which I would most certainly recommend.
Thank you Wynyard for being wonderful this Sunday. Until October.....
Share:

1 comment

  1. Ooooooooooh I'm yet to try this one ... it looks really good!

    Chloe x
    newgirlintoon.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© THE TEA BEE | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig