Friday 27 June 2014

TEA LADY WEARS - CO-ORD

Never one to look at all symmetrical in a photograph (wonky face, wonky smile, wonky eyes and one strange little body) I let that slide to get a few snaps of this delightful outfit. Is it a dress? Is it a top? Is it a skirt? You wouldn't know until you started the cartwheeling and it all goes wrong. Only then do you realise it's a skirt 'n' top. N.B. I haven't cartwheeled since I was about 14. I was never good and I am still quite terrible.




This lovely top and skirt are from New Look - I actually HATE shopping and if someone could just go and do it for me then please make yourself heard! 


This delicate little necklace was a gift from my best friend at Christmas! 



The top is perfect. Just long enough to hide 'that bit', the bit I just hate on myself. I can't even get myself to type it - the midriff. Ergh. Well it covers that part perfectly. The skirt is nice and high and these two pieces would be perfect with other items too. I'd suggest a nice pair of black jeans for the top and maybe a sweet summery camisole with the skirt? I can also see me cracking these out over winter too - Love a good interchangeable yearly outfit.



Are you ready? 


A few buttons to finish this little top off. It's really the best.


My overused Cambridge Satchel, a gift at least 2 Christmases ago, is the sturdiest thing I have ever owned. Never lost its shape, the colour has never faded and the strap, well, it has stayed more intact than any strap has ever before. Yes, I really am talking about sturdy straps - how lame! The strap has a buckle on it, so you can alter the length of the satchel and helps make the bag just that little bit more sturdy. Red is not a colour I would ever go for, given my pale complexion, but this bag works! I must get another, maybe a gold one next time? It's great, you can even get your initials embossed on the front too.


Murphy was not impressed we interupted his walk.


But Murphy the phone cover was more than happy to engage. This little rubber number is from Primark. He keeps my phone nice and safe in a little pug bubble. I was checking all your lovely Instagrams from today. Keep tagging us in them tea lovers @theoldeyoungteahouse -we love to see what treats you choose.


And before I go. Them glasses! I know right. Head over to Vintageous Rags to grab a pair for yourselves, they are an absolute bargain and fit my tiny little pea head to perfection.

TOP - NEW LOOK 

 SKIRT- NEW LOOK (25% OFF SUMMER PICKS)

NECKLACE - GIFT

JACKET - H&M - SIMILAR HERE 

BAG - THE CAMBRIDGE SATCHEL COMPANY (50% OFF SUMMER ON SALE)

PHONECASE - PRIMARK - £3.00

SUNGLASSES - VINTAGEOUS RAGS - £8.00





Share:

1 comment

© THE TEA BEE | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig