Sunday 17 July 2016

FOOL PROOF GOOEY BROWNIES

I love chocolate as much as the next girl, but, I also love football as much as the next boy.

So last week I whipped up these naughty delights.



I was sent some delightful Belgian chocolates from Planete Chocolat* and thought what better way to celebrate the Euro Final and celebrations than to munch down on my favourites, with my favourite.

There is also free delivery, yes you heard that right, free delivery to the UK!!

I thought it was only fair to share these little treats with my friends by baking them up into these Fool Proof Gooey Brownies to make them last a little longer.

What you will need:

140g dark chocolate
110g plain flour
450g caster sugar
55g cocoa powder
225g butter
5 eggs


In a large pan pop in the chocolate, butter and I threw in some of those delightful Belgian chocolates form Planete Chocolat.



Heat this yummy chocolate pot on a low heat until it all melts in to a big gloopy pot of love.


In a separate bowl sift, sift, sift the flour and cocoa powder together.


Pour in all that sugar and crack in 10 eggs and give a huge mix all together



Add in the chocolate gloop and give it all another big mix.


Get your brownie tins ready and pour in this wonderful mixture.


Pop them in the oven for 25 minutes and then add your topping of choice. 

To pimp up my brownies I used the Euro 2016 with Chocolate Balls*, a mix of crunchy praline balls with hazelnuts coated in white, milk and dark chocolate.

And to sweeten the deal for my lady friends and a way to twist their arms to get them to watch football with me I popped in the Mixed Chocolate Heart* to make them real luxurious.

Put them back in the oven for 15 minutes then take them out to cool.



Putting your brownie toppings on near then means they won't burn for being the oven too long and they don't melt too much.


Sit back and relax with a brownie or two. A hot pot of tea and crank up that football.



I know I am a little late off the Euro's mark with this recipe but hey, my local football team smashed it last season and we have a fantastic year ahead of us. I am so proud to be Boro.

A recipe developed by Tea Lady Jess, developed by me. A key word here, develop, develop, develop.

What are your favourite brownies combinations? Make sure you get tagging us in your creations on the social links below.

Love Carli x

Instagram // Facebook // Twitter // Bloglovin' // Pinterest
Share:

2 comments

  1. YUM FREAKING YUMMMM!!!!! These look amazeballs....see what I did there.

    Betty x

    The Betty Stamp

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How delish.... let me know when you bake them as they are a flipping treat x x

      Delete

© THE TEA BEE | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig