Sunday 18 January 2015

NEW TEA HOUSE - THE REVEAL

So here we have it... ok not fully finished off, but we are so so close let me tell you.



I just can't believe it actually looked like this!


We have sooo many teas that we have a new shelf coming soon. We have so many infusers heading our way that you just won't know what to brew your loose leaf in. We are in and we could not be more happier. We have a blooming strong team of 7 tea ladies and it's the best tea'm you could ever wish for!!




We bake fresh everyday and continue to brew up a storm around Teesside with all of our new flavours and sweet treats that we have for you tea lovers.


You really need to check out some of the yummies we have in store. Have you seen our vegan delights baked up by the Kirsty at Blueberry Swirl? Have you tried our new rocky road that will leave you extra sugar happier up? Not to mention our daily cakes that range from lemon meringue, jaffa cake, oreo cake, toffee crisp... I mean you name it, we've baked it. Not to mention that we have gluten free cake EVERYDAY!! Yup, thats right, we bake gluten free cakes in the tea house every single day. They do sell out fast, so you gotta be on it if you need that gluten free fix.


So here we go this is our main little tea house room. Plenty of room for you all now. Not quite sure how we lasted so long in the old shop to be honest, but you know... we are not three times the size; hurray!




The tea is all there for you on the wall to smell and decide which one you want to try, but we do have a tea menu coming soon so you can take a look and chatter on while deciding what you want to try next.



There is soooo much space for cake now and that makes us very, very happy. I mean, whats not to love about cake?

Have a great Sunday x

Share:

4 comments

  1. Ahh Carli you have done so well! It looks so beautiful and I can't wait to come for cake tomorrow!

    Megan xo
    Thumbelina Lillie | UK Beauty & Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww thank you!! Couldn't have done it without the support of all my cake eaters :) x

      Delete
  2. Wow!

    So happy I've stumbled across your blog :)

    I live in Newcastle and am OBSESSED with cake .. I eat far too much of it (argh!) and love getting out and about to try new places and write reviews on my blog.

    Your blog is gorgeous and I REALLY need to come and visit your gorgeous little place, it looks so perfect. I will travel for good cake :)

    Given you a little follow on bloglovin so I can keep up to date with all your cake news :)

    Chloe x
    newgirlintoon.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Chloe, I think I have been over on you blog before....

      I love cake too and tea of course.... Yes please come for a visit but let me know when you are coming down so we can say HI!! Guna take a peek at yours now.. You must let me know some hidden gems up there that you like to do so we can do a town swap..

      :) x

      Delete

© THE TEA BEE | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig